Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lime Crime!

I heard about Lime Crime a long time ago through watching Skye Sweetnam's youtube videos. She was using a few of their eyeshadows and they were just... beautiful! Bright, fun, highly pigmented. Which is right up my alley. I don't think I own a single neutral colored eyeshadow - I'm definitely all about bright and colorful shadow. Recently, I've gotten into wearing lipstick (I've never been a big fan or glosses or lipsticks, simply because my lips are kinda small, and I really didn't want to attract any extra attention to them) and I was browsing amazon.com for a nude lipstick and came across Lime Crime's Coquette. It is exactly what I've been looking for! It's this beautifully opaque nude and I'm completely in love with it. No one seems to make an opaque nude lipstick and it's all I want in the world (haha!). But, at $16 a pop I simply can't afford it right now. Along with all of their other gorgeous lipsticks. I seriously want them all!

Coquette 
Glamour101 
                                                               
My Beautiful Rocket
This color leaves me speechless. It's so gorgeous!
No She Didn't
Airborne Unicorn
Chinchilla (grey)
Centrifuschia

Aside from the wide variety of amazing colors, the names of all of their products are so fun. And I think all of their products (aside from one) are vegan and cruelty free.  I just love this brand! 



No comments:

Post a Comment